Meetings are held at KBOO (unless otherwise noted) and are open to all - call ahead to check times.
- The Board of Directors - Meets the 4th Monday of each month starting at 6:00 pm. The December board meeting will be held on December 16 at 6:00 pm.
- Development Committee - Change: The Development Committee has a NEW meeting time / day! The Development Committee meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month, at 4:00 pm. The Development Committee discusses marketing, fundraising and public relations strategies for the station. Contact Jen Davis or Ani Haines
- Engineering Workgroup - First Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm. Contact Tom Hood
- Finance Committee - Meets the second Wednesday of every month at 4:30 pm. Click here for more info and minutes. Contact: Michael Wells
- People of Color Caucus - Call Celeste Carey at KBOO (503)231-8032.
- Programming Advisory Committee - Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm. Because of the pledge drive, the Feb meeting will tentatively take place on Feb 18, 2014. The Program Committee works with the Program Director to evaluate programmers and develop programming ideas. Contact the Program Director: Erin Yanke
- Nominating Committee - The nominating committee meets in connection with the annual meeting and the KBOO election process and meets infrequently. The nominating committee will meet on Feburary 9, , 2014 at KBOO at 7:00 pm . Please contact Sue Bartlett or Mark Sherman if you wish to attend a meeting.
- Board Policy Workgroup - The board policy workgroup is tasked with revising board policies and procedures. This workgroup meets at 5 pm on the 2nd and 4th mondays. Contact Sue Bartlett.
- Technology Steering Committee - The purpose of the committee is to assist with a strategic plan and transition process for the KBOO website. The committee is working to develop an overall vision and strategy for moving the website forward. This committee meets the first Friday of the month at KBOO at 12:30 pm. The December meeting will take place on the 13th at 1:00 at KBOO.
- Station Manager Search Committee - The purpose of the committee it to create a job description, advertise the position nationally, interview candidates, and recommend a station manager candidate to the board.
- Membership Engagement Committee - This committee's next meeting will be on January 8, 6:00 pm at the KBOO. A regular meeting date, time and location has not yet been determined.
- Queerboo Collective
Contact Kboo Out Loud
- Youth Collective - Meets every Wednesday at 6:00 pm. The KBOO Youth Collective plans the monthly youth public affairs show, The Underground, and the original youth music show, Youth Randomonium. All youth aged 21 years or younger are welcome to attend, as well as "adult allies" who are interested in giving support to the youth members.
If you find an error on this page, please contact Mark Sherman.