Meetings are held at KBOO (unless otherwise noted) and are open to all - call ahead to check times.
- The Board of Directors - Meets the 4th Monday of each month starting at 6:00 pm. The December board meeting will be held on December 16 at 6:00 pm.
- Development Committee - Meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 4 - 6 at KBOO. For more info contact KBOO's Development Director.
- Events Committee - This committee coordinates events and outreach. For more info, contact Jen Davis or Ani Haines
- Engineering Workgroup - First Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm. Contact Tom Hood
- Finance Committee - Meets the second Wednesday of every month at 4:30 pm. Click here for more info and minutes. Contact: Michael Wells
- Governance Committee meets on the 1st Monday of the month at 6:00 pm. Contact: Michael Papapdapoulos.
- People of Color Caucus - Call Celeste Carey at KBOO (503)231-8032.
- Programming Advisory Committee - Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm. The Program Committee works with the Program Director to evaluate programmers and develop programming ideas. Contact the Program Director: Erin Yanke
- Nominating Committee - The nominating committee meets in connection with the annual meeting and the KBOO election process and meets infrequently. Please contact Melissa Parsons if you wish to attend a meeting.
- Technology Steering Committee - The purpose of the committee is to assist with a strategic plan and transition process for the KBOO website. The committee is working to develop an overall vision and strategy for moving the website and IT infrastructure forward. This committee meets infrequently - if you want to get involved, contact KBOO's IT support person.
- Membership Engagement Committee - This committee's regular meeting date, time and location has not yet been determined
- Youth Collective - Meets every Wednesday at 6:00 pm. The KBOO Youth Collective plans the monthly youth public affairs show, The Underground, and the original youth music show, Youth Randomonium. All youth aged 21 years or younger are welcome to attend, as well as "adult allies" who are interested in giving support to the youth members.
If you find an error on this page, please contact Mark Sherman.