“Diplomatic Stalemate and Democratic Revolts: Making Sense of a Middle East in Transition,
Rami is a Palestinian-Jordanian and US citizen whose family resides in Beirut, Amman, and Nazareth. He is the Director of the Issam Fares Institute of Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut. He is an internationally syndicated political columnist and author. Rami was a visiting scholar at Stanford University in October 2006, and in November 2006, he was the co-recipient of the Pax Christi International Peace Award for his efforts to bring peace and reconciliation to the Middle East.
This is the Q&A after the lecture that Mr. Khouri answered many questions that explain current situation in the region.
- Artist: Goudarz Eghtedari Voices of the Middle East
- Title: “Diplomatic Stalemate and Democratic Revolts: Making Sense of a Middle East in Transition,
- Date: 10/20
- Genre: Public Affairs
- Year: 2011
- Producer: www.voicesofthemiddleeast.com
- Length: 42:26 minutes (58.27 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 192Kbps (CBR)