Iranian Opposition Group spends millions of $$$ on US Politicians to be removed from the State Dept. terrorists list.
Huffington Post, Christian Science Monitor are reporting that an Iranian opposition group, Mujahedin Khalgh Organization of Iran (aka MKO, MEK, PMOI, NCRI,...) has spent millions of dollars booking American and European politicians to support their campaign to reverse European Union and State Department's decision to list them as a foreign terrorist organization. Voices of the Middle East's Goudarz Eghtedari interviews Jamal Abdi, policy director with National Iranian American Council (NIAC) and Dr. Evan Siegel, NJ City University about MKO and its campaign over the years against Shah's regime and now the Islamic Republic and its evolution from a marxist Islamist organization to now aligning with neo-cons in the US.
- Artist: Goudarz Eghtedari
- Title: Iranian Opposition Group spends millions of $$$ on US Politicians to be removed from the State Dept. terrorists list.
- Track: 1
- Date: 0812
- Genre: Public Affairs
- Year: 2011
- Producer: Voices of the Middle East - www.voicesofthemiddleeast.com
- Length: 58:11 minutes (106.55 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 256Kbps (CBR)