The Poverty of Police
Right 2 Survive brings a three part radio hour that confronts the brutal relation between the homeless, the police, and the upcoming Joint Terrorism Task Force proposal.
1. Ibrahim Mubarak interviews James on the recent police sweeps under the bridges. He also talks with an annonymous source about a recent incident of police violence that has gone unreported.
2. Julie McCurdy, Tanya, and Casey sit down with Kathryn Cates of the Fire Frashour Campaign to disscuss ongoing campaigns for police accountability and real safety.
3. Julie and Casey also talk with Kim and Chani about the impact the upcoming Joint Terrorism Task Force proposal will have on homeless people.
- Length: 62:33 minutes (57.27 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)