This program is hosted by Clayton Morgareidge (pictured here) and deals with several areas of popular resistance to domination -- in political uprisings around the world, in courtrooms demanding restitution for medical errors, in demands for healthcare for immigrants, and in against the invasion of our culture by the military.
For information about our theme music and our graphics, go to our main page. You can follow us on Twitter, and see us on Facebook.
To hear the whole show, use the play button above. To hear individual pieces and find more information, follow the links below:
1. Daniel Drache talks with Bill Resnick about Defiant Publics.
2. Mike Snedeker and Jan Haaken deflate right-wing myths about tort reform and malpractice suits.
3. Tom Becker makes the case for including all immigrants in healthcare reform.
4. Clayton Morgareidge reports on the invasion of schools and movie previews by the military.
5. Bill Resnick reviews Obama's week and what we the people need to do.