On this program, the Moles look forward to the Obama presidency, back to the messages of Martin Luther King Jr., and to how the Nixon presidency is selectively remembered in the film Frost / Nixon. Hear the whole show by clicking on the arrow above, or individual segments by following their links below where you can find more information about each piece:
1. John Nichols, correspondent for The Nation, talks with the Mole's Bill Resnick about where history might drive Obama.
2. "What Would King Tell Obama?" -- an article by Michael Honey read by Tom Becker.
3. "Obama, Race, and Class" -- Malik Miah explains what Obama's victory means symbolically and politically in this article from Against the Current, read by Jan Haaken.
4. Movie Moles Laurie Mercier and Jan Haaken compare history with film as they discuss Frost / Nixon.
5. Forgotten parts of Martin Luther King's Message: Tom Becker reads a piece by Robert Griffin.