Schedule Episodes, how do they work?
Want to promote your upcoming show? Use Schedule Episode
Schedule Episode is the file type to use if you want to promote an upcoming show.
Every Schedule Episode should include (in order of importance):
- A compelling photo or graphic (not copyrighted!)
- Compelling text (most important text first, less important text later)
- A short description under 100 characters that can double as a title
- The appropriate public affairs or music "Categories" or "Vocabularies" or "Topics" -- but please limit to the most relevant 4.
- The appropriate program name
Where do Schedule Episodes show up
- on the front page within about 24 hours of your posting -- if it doesn't, email the Web Coordinator at email@example.com.
- It automatically appears in your schedule slot on http://kboo.fm/schedule, and when your show shows up in the On Air box on every web page,
- the link goes to the Schedule Episode if you have one (otherwise, it goes to your program page).
- It also shows up as a link on your program page as an Coming Soon program.