About the KBOO website
The KBOO website is a content management system (CMS) called Drupal. In this system, each distinct piece of information is called a "node".
Different users use the KBOO website in different ways.
Don't know how to become a registered user?
The best guide to what is used for what, and goes where is the File Types that make up the KBOO website (and what they do).
Some of the node types in use on this site include:
- Audio - a file for audio. Use it for segmenting shows, posting permanent spoken word sections of music shows, and posting internet-only programs.
- Automagic Archiving - a file that auto-creates a Schedule Episode if you don't, and then auto-records your show and posts it.
- Blog - a simple file type that is associated with the user that created it. Use it to add general info about your KBOO program, make a timely comment on news, or provide any other "personal" information to the KBOO community.
- Page - the basic file type used for general information about the radio station.
- Playlist - A file with a list of all the music played during a program that has aired.
- Program - A file containing general info about a KBOO show
- Schedule Episode - A file that promotes an upcoming episode of your program, and, holds your automagic audio!
If you have the correct authorization, you can create content for the KBOO site. You can see the types of nodes you are allowed to add on the create content page.