Old Mole Variety Hour July 7 2014
Joe Clement hosts and we hear:
- Laurie Mercier interviews Peter Hart about his writing on media revisionism, scapegoating, and the Iraq War.
- Bill Resnick and Arun Gupta discuss the $15 minimum wage in Seattle and its implications for further class struggle.
- Clayton Morgareidge revisits a theme of a previous commentary on "stagnant capital" and reads a Jacobin article about public austerity and private surplus/profits.
- Title: OMVh07072014
- Length: 47:41 minutes (32.75 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)