Old Mole Variety Hour July 1st 2013
Joe Clement hosts this Old Mole and we hear:
- Bill Resnick talk with UO sociologist and editor of Monthly review, John Bellamy Foster, about leftist strategy in the context of ecological crises
- Cara Dugas reviews "Blacking Up: hip-hop's remixing of race and identity", a documentary about cultural appropriation and hip-hop's popularity among white youth
- Tom Becker reads a Truth-Out article about Monsanto's legacy as a death-dealing capitalist industry
- We hear great acoustic punk and other protest music!
- Today's show included two clips about getting the Feds to help you get your garden ready for planting and why you shouldn't work for the NSA.
To hear the whole show, use the play button below. To hear individual segments, follow the links above.
For information about our theme music and our graphics, go to our main page. You can also follow us on Facebook. For suggestions, leads, comments, and questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org