Old Mole Variety Hour April 8th, 2013
Tom Becker hosts this episode where we hear about the Portland Troublemakers School (April 13th) from two of its organizers, a movie review of "No", a discussion about the crises in Europe, and a book review of Jennifer Egan's "Look At Me". An error clipped the first couple minutes of this recording, and it starts right with Tom introducing Bill's interview. The list below is in order and the show is otherwise complete.
- Bill Resnick talks with Stephanie Luce, a keynote-speaker at the Labor Notes Trouble Makers School
- Bill also talks with Megan Heise, a local organizer of the Troublemakers School
- Frann Michel and Jan Haaken review the film "No!"
- Joe Clement talks with Steve McGiffen about the crises in Europe
- Larry Bowlden reviews Jennifer Egan's "Look At Me"
To hear the whole show, use the play button below. To hear individual segments, follow the links above.
For information about our theme music and our graphics, go to our main page. You can also follow us on Facebook. For suggestions, leads, comments, and questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Genre: Other
- Length: 54:47 minutes (50.16 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)