Old Mole Variety Hour April 14 2014
- Bill Resnick talk with John Feffer about the relationship between divestment in infrastructure and ecological collapse
- Jan Haaken talk with Sophie Smith of People Helping People about the militarization of our borders and what people are doing about it in Arivaca, Arizona.
- Tom Becker reads from an article "The Harder You Work, The Richer They Get: wages, profits, and productivity".
- Bill returns to read from an article about Venezuelan capitalists undermining the economy there and connects it to how business interests define our political and social priorities in the USA.
You can visit our main show page for more information, friend or follow us on Facebook, or contact us with comments, suggestions, and solidarity at oldmolevarietyhour <at> gmail dot com.
- Genre: Other
- Length: 56:40 minutes (51.88 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)