Attaching an already published Audio page to a new Program
To attach or associate audio to a new show, you'll want to:
- Log in to the KBOO website
- Find the audio file
- Once on the audio page, click on Edit to edit the file
- Go to the Program pulldown and select the program you want to associate the show with
- In the Audio Metadata, make sure that there is a title there (you can copy and paste the short description in)
- Go to the bottom of the page and click Save.
This should not be done willy-nilly. If you did a show for a particular program, it should remain in that program's audio.